Beta Rev 3 Side stand bracket or full assembly

Dodgeym

Hi all

New to the forum, so unsure if I'm in the correct category? Looking for a Beta Rev 3 side stand bracket or the full assembly (2002) model. Rare as hens teeth but thought I'd try to source one on here, many thanks

Mark

I was in the same position as you when I bought a Rev 3 - I asked and searched for about two years and eventually gave up and ordered a "generic" stand which I thought I might be able to adapt...and surprise, surprise a 2nd hand Rev 3 one came up on auction the same week! So perhaps if you have no luck, order something else?!

There seem to be lots of bikes with stands removed, so they must be about somewhere though - Good luck.

Side stands are very useful but they add weight and very often by the time you find a bit of solid ground its time to move. Annoyingly it is sometimes the side stand that causes a few dabs when it catches on something. I prefer to lean the bike on something reasonably solid tree etc, ask a bystander or mate to keep the bike upright (reliable) better sometimes than to return to the bike only to find the stands sunk and the bikes on its side. ? 

• Like 1