315r cota right fork

Clayton

Thanks to Jimmyl for offering Richard Allen as having a set of forks for the Montesa 315r.  I contacted Richard on September 4th and he does or did have a set of forks and gave me a price. He also gave me a price for postage and provided a bank account number to send payment.  I required an invoice showing all charges, I know what the item and postage is but dont know if any taxes or other possible fees.  I agreed to a wire transfer and would do so on receiving an invoice, researching the wire transfer $40 US and currency exchange fees I found that my costco anywhere credit card would not cost me anything.  Richard never responded to weather he could accept credit cards or if he had a paypal account.   I was warned that with a wire transfer I should first send a dollar to test for right account and then send balance. That would double the cost. Anyway after over a month and twice being told he would send invoice I have not received invoice.At this point I am willing to do whatever it takes as long as I get an invoice showing what I am buying along with all charges and total to be paid. On September10 he asked if email or post and I replied email was fine, on September 28 sent note if he forgot me and still have heard nothing.   This long introduction is a request for both insight into Richard Allen's business and a request for any leads on a 38mm paioli forks for a 1999 Montesa Cota 315r any help is appreciated.

Edited by Clayton
My stupidity
  • Confused 1