Nissan Navara

lastplacebrad

Erm, broken cd player on delivery, took a month or more to get the bits.

knackered steering rack which took 2 months to replace which meant i nad to constantly top up the power steering fluid , not a problem in its self but you never knew when it was going to run low which meant the steering could tighten up mid corner, quite scary when you are going quick!!

Now when they fitted the new rack the anti-roll bar thingys have popped out which means mega sloppy handling (not so clever with 174bhp on tap) and yet another trip to the dealers!, although these guys have been very good its not them its the vehicle itself! <_<

Besides all this, mine may be fairly isolated incidents and despite this i still luuurrve to drive it, as it is a million times nicer to drive than my L200 animal i had prior to this.

Oh yeah and it goes like fooook :lol:

got an 05 animal and a 53 navara,navara had a new clutch at 18,000 and a new ecm (engine management thing)recently,the animal does nowt its her runaround(vat & tax friendly).the day the warranty runs out on either is the day they go.

Greg, try the new Navara, after an L200 it will blow you away! really,handling performance and ride (few niggles notwithstanding)they really are that good!! :D and its quick enough to worry rep-mobiles! and thats without the P-BOX(see above) and Bri it makes that ford thingy look like a horse and cart!

Edited by lastplacebrad

My neighbour has a Nissan Navara Outlaw which is a few months old and has developed a ' judder '. The dealer wants it in to change the ECU chip( next service).Apparently this is a common problem.

Hope this helps