Rims on txt 250cc pro

Miroslav

Hello,

I have the following issue, my front and rear rims are cracked on multiple spots. So decided to buy new ones.

Unfortunately in Bulgaria we have only one diller that is selling parts for trials bikes and he was unable to find rims for my bike.

So my question is is the rims from newer gas gas bikes fit on my txt pro 250cc 2003  and if they are interchangeable from which year gas gas should i buy new ones.

Apology's if there is already similar topic but I was not able to find it. 

thank you!

Not an expert here but as far as i know the hub/spoke layout hasn't changed since then, whether its a flanged rim or non flanged rim front or rear. So anything from 03 right to 2020 should fit as long as its 32 spoke. And this is across all brands!

Edited by faussy

3 hours ago, faussy said:

Not an expert here but as far as i know the hub/spoke layout hasn't changed since then, whether its a flanged rim or non flanged rim front or rear. So anything from 03 right to 2020 should fit as long as its 32 spoke. And this is across all brands!

Thanks for the information, I just ordered new set of rims front and rear; I suppose that it will take some time for them to arrive due to covid situation but still, when I have them I will updated the topic so if someone else is in the same situation to have information.

• Like 1