Cool weather Jersey

dan williams

Just putting this out there. I have one of the Ritratto fleece material jerseys that were the official Beta items. It's great for cooler weather. Is there anything similar made by any of the manufacturers. All they talk about in their ads is breathable polyester. Personally if I could find a stock of these old Beta jerseys I'd snap 'em up.

12 hours ago, dan williams said:

Is there anything similar made by any of the manufacturers. 

Not really. I always end up wearing a jumper or a thin fleece between my shirt and outer jacket. Even the professionals when training just seem to wear a hoodie or something so there must not be what you describe from their sponsor or else they would be wearing it.

I think jitsie do a gilet type thing that is supposed to add a bit of warmth without the need for being waterproof. Other than that i guess this here is as close as it comes

https://www.jitsie.com/en/jackets/53275-jacket-polygon.html

Just wear two of them lol

Edited by faussy

Yeah I have an EDG and a Wulfsport jacket and when it’s really cold one of these high-viz coats. But I do really like this old jersey. 
Funny thing about the high-viz jacket is people get out of your way. They don’t know if you’re a cop or a sewer worker but they step aside and call you sir. It kinda freaks me out to be honest. I won’t wear it to the grocery store anymore. But for riding it’s water and wind proof and really warm. Your buddies can always find you in the woods. And it’s only about $70. Quite a bargain. 

https://www.utilityprowear.com/collections/mens-outerwear/products/uhv1004-contractor-coat