Beta evo 250 how much gearbox oil?

luct4

Thanks,

F..CK!! Belgium borders are closed. My trials club is near Belgium at Breda (NL) and it is forbidden 
to cross the border!! I'm not in love with the CORONA. I hope all you are ok in the UK. 

Greathings,
Luc

24 minutes ago, luct4 said:

Thanks,

F..CK!! Belgium borders are closed. My trials club is near Belgium at Breda (NL) and it is forbidden 
to cross the border!! I'm not in love with the CORONA. I hope all you are ok in the UK. 

Greathings,
Luc

We are locked down and no riding.  I am not much in love with our little friend either.  Hopefully things will improve by the summer.

My wife's Evo gets half a litre as that makes it easy to get two oil changes from a litre bottle.  550ml  is the "proper" amount.

I love MTB too.  Is there any good riding near you?  I have ridden through Antwerpen on the road (motor)bike a few times and remember it as very industrial.  We used to go to Assen for the racing but there was no camping allowed at the track so it was not my favourite venue.  Nice coastline though.

Belgium has super bike spots so iff you should come over to Belgium i show you were you have to ride.
My second country used to be the UK. I ride BMW airhead for over 25 years and have visited the 
UK normaly 3 times a year. Now i ride a K75RT and a R100RS - 1987. 

Greathings,
Luc

• Like 1