Central Wales Auto Club Trials

marky g

Just had my results from two recent trials I rode with CWAC, what a nice suprise to see a couple of photos inside (of me at each trial) with the results (heard they had to get a A4 envelope for bikespace :hyper: )

Lovely touch, do any other clubs take photos of all the riders and post them with the results ?

Just had my results from two recent trials I rode with CWAC, what a nice suprise to see a couple of photos inside (of me at each trial) with the results (heard they had to get a A4 envelope for bikespace :hyper: )

You can talk Marky G!!! You're still trying to get rid of the excess eating you had at Christmas .... Christmas 1998 I mean rofl.gif

Yeah I had a pic too. Nice touch I thought.

You can talk Marky G!!! You're still trying to get rid of the excess eating you had at Christmas .... Christmas 1998 I mean rofl.gif

Not sure what's worse, the pi55 taking, or the sympathy :D

You got no mirrors in your house Mark? :ph34r:

Just had my results from two recent trials I rode with CWAC, what a nice suprise to see a couple of photos inside (of me at each trial) with the results (heard they had to get a A4 envelope for bikespace :D )

Not sure what's worse, the pi55 taking, or the sympathy :D

You got no mirrors in your house Mark? :D

Took all the mirrors out, kept seeing you in them BS.....eer hold on a min :ph34r::hyper::D