2019 beta evo factory light switch

evo boy

Evening all. I've just picked up a 2019 evo factory and the front light seems to be on all the time. I must be very blind because I can't seem to find any switch. The only one I can see is the mapping one on the head light. 

Thanks 

Beginning in 2019 the Beta Evo bikes no longer have a switch to turn off the headlight. Personally, I prefer the light on all the time; to make sure there is power available for radiator fan to turn on, as needed. If you want to turn light off, just unplug connector to it.

20 hours ago, wheelieman14 said:

Beginning in 2019 the Beta Evo bikes no longer have a switch to turn off the headlight. Personally, I prefer the light on all the time; to make sure there is power available for radiator fan to turn on, as needed. If you want to turn light off, just unplug connector to it.

Oh OK thanks that's why I can't find a button. My old 2015 factory had one that's why I asked. So they are meant to be on permanently?

Edited by evo boy

• 2 weeks later...