Oil premix ratio - single mix for 2 different recommended ratios?

lowside

I wonder if someone could help me a bit.  It's been decades since I've touched 2 stroke anything!

Two bikes, one Sherco 250 Factory and a Beta Evo 80.  Sherco say it needs a 2% premix, Beta say 1.5%. 

In this situation, can I get away with carrying a single 10L can mixed at 50:1, or should I go 60:1 and split the difference between the two bikes, or should I carry 2 separate cans at different ratios, which I think are 50:1 (Sherco) and 70:1 (Beta)?

We will not be ragging the bikes around, as we're just novices.

Also, can anyone recommend a premix oil that might suit both bikes (UK based)?

I used to run 80:1 for both our 08 Gas Gas 125 and our 06 Beta 80 without any issues ever.  I am not going to say you should follow my lead on this one but at least you can use it as a data point for your considerations. 

• Like 1

The consensus seems to be 70:1 or thereabouts.  So for simplicity I'll go with 75ml:5 litres.  Going with Castrol Power1 Racing to start with.

Thanks everyone, so grateful to this forum already.  It would be impossible to get into niche pursuits like trials without support from folks like yourselves.