2023 TXT 300 Oil Ratio

bads1buell

Just picked up 23 TXT 300 and the manual calls for 67:1 oil ratio. Does anyone know if this is Euro spec or U.S. spec ratios? or should I be mixing at 70 or 80:1 I am running 90 octane Ethanol free fuel and live in the U.S.

I am using Motorex Crosspower 2T 

Edited by bads1buell
  • Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

I am also in the US and recently picked up a 2023 300 TXT Racing.  My dealer said to mix at 67:1.  I notice that is what the manual calls for as well.  That is the ratio I have been running and I have noticed very little smoke.  I probably have 1.5 hours on the bike at this point.  I also putt putt with the bike.  I would recommend sticking with what Gas Gas recommends.  European measurement is 1.5% if I recall.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

I’m running somewhere between 75:1 and 80:1. I do a good mix of trail riding and section practice. I’m never ripping it around on the trails, usually just puttering in second or third gear. I’m using the strawberry smelling ipone to be friendly to the nostrils around me 🤣. I really just like the smell of it. 

• 5 weeks later...

I too just bought a 2023 TXT 300. My manual and the dealership suggested 67:1. I have access to an ethanol free gas which is 90 octane. I live in western Pennsylvania and have 2 ethanol free gas stations within 25 miles. I bought the bike because I got a great deal on it but I can't ride for awhile. I'm recovering from throat cancer surgery but I feel like the bike gives me incentive to work harder at recovery. Can you please tell me how things are going for you with the 90 octane ethanol free gas mixed at 67:1 I took bought motorex Cross power 2 t oil. That's exactly what I'm planning to run as soon as I'm able to ride. Thanks friend