Motocross!

sam

I did not actually know how to spell it, but I was certain it was not "staff", so I googled it.

Staph Infection as in Staphylococcus

Lane, now we both know.

Nothing to mess around with.

Lane,Hope it clears up soon.

Edited by sideup

Yes Alan I did and it was interesting. I do remember being told to look out for him when I was working the '05 WR though.

Hmmm, very interesting. I'd like to hear more about what exactly Steve had to say about looking out for me in 05.

Was it in a humorous context or no?

Staph sucks! The break I had was so bad the the world famous surgion that treated me came in and informed Debbie and I that I'd never do any sports again ever. Nothing but Chess!

I bounced back fairly well but then during the hardware removal I picked up staph infection. It's been horrible, I was on antibiotics for over a year strait. Then finally I was able to go off it but everytime I tried to diet or exercise it came back.

Now I'm doing well then 6 months ago in came back and I had to go to the hospital for an IV and another run of antibiotics. That cleared it up and then again about 2 weeks ago my leg began to hurt again. This time I've simply been resting trying to beat it, I don't want another round of antibiotics, it always makes me feel terrible.

TooFast, it's in my right leg also.

Sorry to hear about that Lane, it must be awfully frustrating. But since you are in the movie business, and keeping with your mindset of every obstacle being an opportunity, how about a remake of Fantastic Voyage? The crew of Ishy, Ringo, Sendero Alan and Craig could be shrunken down, travel thru the blood stream and zap the bugger. Just watch out for the ooops, missed it. Don't know who would play the Raquel part either.

Now that's one great flick! I need to rent and watch that again.

In the past 6 months we watched some classic SCI-FI flicks and loved them. They included George Pal's time machine and his version of War of the World's, both simply fantastic. Two others were The day the Earth stood still and Forbidden Planet, which is still great today.

I'am doing well, I'm laying on the couch with my foot up. I've managed to push back the redness and pain without having to have antibioics, simply by resting. Thank God!

Tomarrow is a trial at Mr. Bills, I have to wait till morning to see if I'm well enough to go minder.

Edited by Mich Lin