Star Of The Future

bikespace

I've put a similar post up to this a while ago, and this is the next installment I suppose. Some of you may remember Sam Oliver. Used to ride around the Cheshire area, in fact Cheshire Champion in the C Class I think, and was riding the Inter route as a C Class rider.

Bit of a strange thing happened about the time he fractured his skull doing a nice little front flip from a pile of pallets on his little Monty. Strangely, after he got out of hospital and recovered, it seemed to fuel his addiction to the bike trials, and he's just about been training non stop since.

Earlier in the year he had a trip to the first round of the British Championships, and he did pretty well....in fact he did very well.....he won his age group! Not only that, he lost only 5 marks, leaving his nearest rivals on around 40 marks.

Great to see him progressing so well. Have a look at the vid below, and please rate the vid by clicking on the stars. Give a bit of a popularity thrust to a local trials rider.

Click here for the video - about 10MB but streaming so no big wait.

:boldblue:

Love the bit with the front wheel off. I know he doesn't use it half the time anyway, but it removes the ability to use it if necessary and somehow makes it seem so much more impressive.

Strangely enough, it's when he does the wheelie (actually moving) that it rings true how bloody hard it is.