Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Trials Central

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Which Tube For A Tube-Type IRC TR-011?

Featured Replies

I have a Tube-Type IRC TR-011 tire ordered to replace the very old, cracking, and worn Dunlop on my 1974 TY250 project. Do most people run a "regular thickness" inner tube, or the thicker (and heavier) 3mm/"heavy duty" tubes? I don't like the weight of the heavier tubes, but hate pinch flats even worse, where I'd suppose the thicker tubes might be better in that department.

I'll be running 2 rim locks. What is the reasonable tire pressure range for a tubed tire like this?

Sorry for this question, but the only other experience I've had with Trials tires was on my 2010 Gas Gas 280, which was the tubless rear, and a Pirelli MT-43/Nuetech TUBliss on my old KTM 300.

Thanks,

Jimmie

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.