Puerto Pajares

stuessenhigh

I'm planning to go and watch the World round at Puerto Pajares on july 25th.

Does anyone know this place??...I can't even find it on the map. Any tips on where to stay etc. would be great.

Its the first time I will see a world round. Do I need to get tickets in advance?..........ANywhere I can buy euro for cheap....(ha-ha)

• 1 month later...

Thank you trialero.

SO..do you think Leon would be the best place to find accomodation??

Do you know if I have to get tickets in advance to watch the world round??

Many thanks if you can answer me

No ticket in advance needed for the World Round.

Then for acomodation, in the same place there are something, but better go to Lena, Pola de Lena (direction Asturias-Oviedo)....or if not the biggest city near there: Leon.

Regards from Spain

Thanks trialero!!

How far is Oviedo to Puerto Pajares...I worked in Oviedo a few times..and I LOVE the place,,so maybe i should try to stay there??

My wife and I are even thinking of trying to settle in that area of Spain...so might try and look at some property whilst we are there for the world round.

I will try to check out accomodation in Lena as well...thanks for all your advice

Thanks trialero!!

How far is Oviedo to Puerto Pajares...I worked in Oviedo a few times..and I LOVE the place,,so maybe i should try to stay there??

My wife and I are even thinking of trying to settle in that area of Spain...so might try and look at some property whilst we are there for the world round.

I will try to check out accomodation in Lena as well...thanks for all your advice

:lol: Oviedo is not so far from Puerto Pajares. It's after Pola de Lena, then near Mieres...and probably nearest than stay in Leon. So if you know Oviedo it's a nice town to visit and stay. Good food and fun !!!

Thanks for you message. Always a good luch is needed in the SSDT. :lol:

Thanks trialero...

I just looked at the map..I will definately stay in Oviedo...I LOVE that place!!

Maybe my wife and I will see you in Puerto Pajares. One of us will be wearing a Hong Kong World Indoor round HAT.

Enjoy the Scottish...ant thanks for all your help.

Hasta luego!