Almost Ready!

copemech

The Cummins 600 Powered Turbo Diesel Bug Smashing Machine(C6PTDBSM) is near ready for the trip to TTC!

I tossed the mud clods from the floor mats and gave it it's semi-annual bath, cleaned the windshield on the outside part too! Fresh oil change and filters and air in the tires!

I will throw enough bike and junk in it tomorrow to make it through several days of riding, drinking and fun standing in sections 750 miles away!

20+ mpg @125kph cruise(sounds better that way)! That gives a Maximum Effective Range of over 600nm with a reserve of 2liters of Mexican Cactus Juice. And a new relief tube installed for those long trips on short bladders! (Hope you're not the one behind be!) Yea, really Al, I gotta show you this!

All I need now is a few hundred bucks worth of #2 diesel to propel this missle towards Tennessee and back in total air conditioned luxury and comfort!

You guys stuck on that island have no idea what you are missing!

:wall::D:blink:

You Guy'uz always got yer minds in the gutter ! :wall:

What I wuz sayin' wuz , the trailer's locked , I wuz gettin' cocked B) , and right now my head feels like it fell on a friggin rock ! :D

BTW , the Missus found the key . :blink:

Edited by 29r