Hi All, Rider From Mow Cop

stevec230681

Hi all

I'm just about to start getting back into trials. After finishing university last year i can finally afford it again!!! seems like a really cool forum!

I have a nice 02 315r lined up (purchased in 03) to buy and 3 acres to practice on and set up obstacles etc

1 thing concerns me though i dont know anybody who rides trials anymore. Is there anyone on here i can practice with around the Stoke-on-Trent/Leek area? was thinking on practicing on my land, whitemore farm, hermitage farm etc...

Thanks all

Steve

What I'd probably do is get yourself to a trial and talk to people, there's quite a lot of people who ride alone and are always looking for someone/somewhere to practice. Your nearest clubs are Congleton and Macclesfield

Macc's website is : www.macctrials.org.uk

Steve

Some times go to Whitemoor Farm, will give you a shout next time.

The Macc club are organising a work party on the 18th June at a new venue in Wincle nr macclesfield, your welcome to come a long and bring your bike, and a saw.Just email me for more details.

Rare picture of you Andy on fotki site with both feet up, it was just before you fell of in front the camera man.

Steve

Some times go to Whitemoor Farm, will give you a shout next time.

The Macc club  are organising a work party on the 18th June at a new venue in Wincle nr macclesfield, your welcome to come a long and bring your bike, and a saw.Just email me for more details.

Thanks alot mac, will try to make it on the 18th <_<