Lampkin Looking Strong

mich lin

Doug is having a better year for sure, just wish he could give Raga a little more heat at the top!

For me the most amazing result of the Japan round is Kuroyama on the Yam/Scorpa 4T. Better result than he had last year on his 2stroke. Even though it's in his home country, good rides all the same on a prototype bike!

I'd like to give a great big atta boy to Team Lampkin!  What a quality performance in Japan.

Spot 2 in the world championship tables, Not bad on a new bike.

Spot 2 would be awesome for most of us, but No.1 is the place for Dougie :crying:

The fact that Doug is still challenging and is the biggest threat to Raga'a title is one hell of an achievement. Most riders when they loose their title just fade away into the pages of history. Dougie's still writing them.

When you look at how many WTC rounds wins riders have had and points and podiums Dougie is light years away!

challenging raga?????.hes 18pts bhind him?sumthing drastic would have to go wrong for him to challenge raga

Still plenty to play for, seven rounds remaining and plenty of points up for grabs. Raga must be a bit frustrated he's only topped the podium twice, its not what you expect for a reigning World Champion.

the raga gass gas combination would seem better than a 4 rt even with doug on board

sadly i think the 4stroke probably needs a couple more years before its ready to seriously challenge the best rider riding a two stroke

after all how long have GG been developing thier two stroke..

the raga gass gas combination would seem better than a 4 rt even with doug on board

sadly i think the 4stroke probably needs a couple more years before its ready to seriously challenge the best rider riding a two stroke

after all how long have GG been developing thier two stroke..

A damn sight longer than their 4 stroke.

Agreed but that 18 point gap is a bit worrying. 20 for the win 17 for second, 3 difference, 6 rounds left, ooo err..........

I'm sure their will be a few twists and turns (pardon the pun) between now and the last round. Raga is in pole position but he will not have it all his way.