Factory 4rt's

cota kid

A few questions hopefully someone out there will answer.

Why have the colour of the rims reverted to Repsol orange when at the earlier rounds they were a deep gold?

On the handlebar mounted switch, used to alter the maps, how many settings and what colour LED matches each map. You can see the LED light on the videos of Doug and Fujigas.

Can you buy 2006 Repsol 4RT plastics anywhere?

I was at the US WTC and witnessed the LED's.

Was told that there were three settings:

Green light on - Blue Light on - both Green & Blue on at the same time.

Don't know about specific settings. Would imagine each rider has thier own custom settings.

I did see the HRC tech interfacing via wireless (bluetooth), laptop computer to the bike.

I noticed the same on the wheels, they had both orange and gold in use at the US round.

I wondered about the gold hubs on the gold wheels also, perhaps magnesium maybe?

Best I ask you at Hawkstone when you've had a beer or two then.

You won't see him. He'll be mixing with the creme de la creme and you'll be outside looking through the fence cause you didn't request wristbands! :rolleyes:

Best I ask you at Hawkstone when you've had a beer or two then.

You won't see him. He'll be mixing with the creme de la creme and you'll be outside looking through the fence cause you didn't request wristbands! :rolleyes:

creme de la creme

Andy - what a snob!

Subira - don't worry i will still retain my common touch and willingness to converse with the peasant underclass. However, at a distance and through the aforementioned fence with security looking on.