Hi Again !

dusty23

Evening all , as said in my intro , I used to ride a bit nearly ten years ago and used to borrow my late father inlaws pre 65 OSSA . It was a fun bike but still hard work . I have recently got back into it ( weeks ) . I bought a Yamaha TY250 and had a bit of fun and was amazed how much easier it was to ride due to the weight etc . Well , I just bought a 2007 GAS GAS TXT 280 , and boy is that a different kettle of fish again .

I am amazed at how much easier the control and balance is . I am truly a convertee . Had a bit of a play and am now Sold on riding modern .

The amazing thing is how much easier it was and how much more fun I was having playing around . I have permission to use a bit of land of my local friendly farmer and it has some nice big mounds of earth on it , ditches , shallow brooks , woods , big piles of timber to move aorund and make some nice sections .

At the moment I am working from home ( workshop ) and it is not fair as the boss ( wife ) says I must do 8 hours of work before I can play and it not fair , scream , cry , blubber , toys out the pram .........but she goes horse riding every day , and while the cats away , the mice will ........rip around on a bike !!!

Anyway , happy days and hope all is well with you all .

Kind regards Dusty