2017 Sidecar Events

aawil

hi guys just out of hospital with a rebuilt leg ,with a late greeves anglian and a chair ready to fit ,i fancy a last fling before i get to old ,so what i need to know is what events are running next year ,championship or others ,something like the original series that deryk ran a few years ago ,i have spoken to a coupe of the riders i am still in contact with  and at least three crews are coming out of retirement so it  is going to happen , and we are not just going to make up the numbers , will 

• Like 1

I wonder if Will (make sure your leg is FULLY healed before you stress it) is thinking about these sort of sections when he mentions the trials I used to organise.

The action shot is the lad himself climbing one of my favourite sections in the Tour of Islwyn.

The AA Recovery shot shows Jack Matthews exiting left, winded after looping his outfit in my third sub at Cwmderw in my Frank Jones trial, whilst Will and Andy Hay try to get the outfit sorted and out of the section.

All good clean fun...........

post-19290-0-95686400-1474975528_thumb.jpg

post-19290-0-07499900-1474975568_thumb.jpg