Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Trials Central

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

rodcub61

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Posts posted by rodcub61

  1. Moved on a bit need to sort something for the worn swingarm bushes but loks good I think ......

    post-18660-0-57365800-1376164704_thumb.jpgpost-18660-0-67401000-1376164713_thumb.jpgpost-18660-0-50668600-1376164726_thumb.jpgpost-18660-0-58236500-1376164736_thumb.jpg

    The wheels have been powder coated in chrome effect finish as the original wheels had major surface rust and the chrome was shot

    effective cheap alternative

  2. It turns over now and the crank feels good so it's on with the build it wasn't dear less than a grand to buy it is all there just tatty and it's the T20S high compression motor so it should be fun when done..................will fit an electrex cdi and elec ignition when ready as it will be run with no lights etc and will add and modify as I go along pictures to follow as I go

  3. I have purchased a T20S tiger cub 1961 and in the process of stripping and rebuilding much fun and head scratching on the horizon I think...removed engine as it would not kick over and have partially stripped it out wha a mess !! looks like I have my work cut out....

    post-18660-0-28778400-1373541377_thumb.jpg

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.