Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Trials Central

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Betafantic73

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Betafantic73

  1. Cheers , yes spoke to him and he said his sprockets are 11/52, I will order a 53 and run with that I think
  2. Hi , just wondered what everyone is running? My bike has come with 11/56 which makes it pull well in 2nd and 3rd. im looking at new sprockets and 56 renthal doesn’t seem available, in motion stock 53 and Bill Pye says he runs his bikes on 11/52 cheers
  3. Hi all, I’m new here but have a nice little 200 that needs some tidying . it came with betor forks which don’t seem common on uk bikes, I believe the bike came from Holland but no one in the know has seen internals like them, one thing is they are super plush. I’ve seen another pic with them on but wondered if it was just a batch they had or if someone added them later for whatever reason. thanks

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.