Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Trials Central

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

rfassbi2

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  1. ok makes sense. I'm looking at 09 and 11 raga decals. So I'm guessing the 11 raga is the way to go.
  2. Hi all, Doing a refresh on a 2010 I picked up last year. The decals are sort of mishmash and a few scratches. I figured it wouldn't hurt to pick up a new set of decals. I'm seeing '09 and '11 on ebay. Would they both fit or no? I'm not too sure how the plastics have changed over the years.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.