Back To Trials

ss74

Hi , I live in Australia and am 46yrs old!My father was a motorcycle dealer in Tasmania. I Rode trials as a kid then went on to motocross then circuit racing for kawasaki and suzuki. Retired for 10 years and then rode supermoto for yamaha and then husqvarna until a nasty leg brake. I have a 9yr old daughter Hilary who has just got a gas gas 80.I have an old italjet 350 that i inherited and will cruise along with Hilary and have some fun in the local trial scene here ,whom are a fantasic group of enthusiasts !

Cheers Scott

Hi Scott

Welcome to the Australian trials scene. What's this "46 years old!" bit. That is a pretty normal age for someone riding a Twinshock trials bike.

Where in Australia are you?

David Lahey "47 years old"

Gladstone, Queensland

:rolleyes: Hi David ,

Hilary has just shown me how to reply ! I live in melbourne , I suppose your right 46 ain't grandpa status yet! Had a ride on a gas gas 06 250 , they sure make the twin shock feel like a dinosaur. Anyway i'll save some pennies and get a new something soon.

Cheers Scott

:rolleyes: Hi david ,

Have just told hilary about you knowing my cousins and she asked if i had responded to you email and I said I think so ! Hilary as offered to show me how to respond via the forum , I hope I remember how to do it ! Did you recieve my previous email re Mark,Joff and Lizzie.

Cheers Scott & Hilary :D

Hi Scott

Yes I got your return message but I thought something had gone wrong as it only had what I had written. Mystery solved.

Good to hear Hilary rides Trials. My daughter Zara is 7 and still on trainer wheels on her bicycle. She's not allowed to ride her motor bike till she can ride the bicycle properly.

See if you can work out how to send "Private Messages" (PM)s via this forum. That way the messages don't get posted on the public forum. To do that just click on the PM button on a forum posting of the person you want it to go to. That will open a new screen and you can type the message and send it.

I'll will send you a PM later tonight.

David