Results From Florida 2-day

dbrown

Here are results from the Champ class from day 1 of the Fun-n-Sun annual trial in Florida, as reported from Charlie Roberts & the gang from the Trials Training Center. Point totals are approximate, from memory. I'm sure Barry Florin will provide a full report when the smoke clears.

1. Bruce LeRiche 9

2. Chris Florin 11

3. Ray Peters 11

4. Brent LeRiche 14

5. David Chavez 17

6. Travis Fox 20-something?

The top 4 riders are all sponsored by the Trials Training Center, and all the top 6 have been practicing with us this winter (so 'scuse me for braggin). Looks like the LeRiche boys from South Africa will be very competitive this year! And Charlie said Brent took a header and tweaked his front brake and had several flat tires and a tough day, but he still was a close 4th. I think all these guys have been training and have stepped up their game, so it may be a very competitive pro class this year. Gotta love it! I'm looking forward to the nationals!

Dan Brown

Hot off the cell phone, here are the results from day 2 at Florida:

1. David Chavez 13

2. Chris Florin 14

3. Brent LeRiche 15

4. Ray Peters 19

5. Bruce LeRiche 40-something

6. Travis Fox 56 +/-

Another close one! Bruce had an off day today and David Chavez was hot! For the 2-days, Chris Florin was tops with two 2nd's.

Dan Brown