The Bing!

toad

If you mean where I think you mean then it is potentially a very sensitive area, partly due to there being no parking to speak of, and its location is best kept off the internet. We don't want to lose this one after forty years or so of happy use. Just look what's happened to Addingham Moorside. Ask anyone at the next trial and you should get an answer to your question.

A Bing!

I was brought up in an area full of Bings (and I don't mean carburettors either), you guys will be talking about "blaes" next!

Even Rebus the detective was on the Five Sisters the other night on the telly!

By the way did you know that bings are liable to sporadic burts of explosive activity due to combustion?

Big John

:beer:

If you mean where I think you mean then it is potentially a very sensitive area, partly due to there being no parking to speak of, and its location is best kept off the internet. We don't want to lose this one after forty years or so of happy use. Just look what's happened to Addingham Moorside. Ask anyone at the next trial and you should get an answer to your question.

Like it's hard to find !, it's hardly the best kept secret !. Either go to Queenferry and ask any local .... or get on the road to Glasgow from Queenferry, look left and you will see it, long climbs covered in lines from dirt bikes, easy to work out from there.

Lots of mx'ers / enduro riders use it however, some great trials sections and water round the back, not to deep, nice.

PM me if you need exact directions... :beer: