Hello All

nadinestaniforth

Hello,

Im Nadine,

Im not exactly new to the trials scene, iv been riding bike trials for the past 6 years. I did have a little gas gas 50 cc when i was younger but i got it just as foot and mouth came out so due to lack of use i sold it to buy a better push bike trials bike...

I'm now nearly 18, and my dad got me a sherco 250 for both of us and for once he's a better rider than me hahaa!!. But im slightly new to larger scale motorcycle trials. So im near enough starting from scratch again which is different :thumbup: . Iv been brought up around trials since i was born so its some where in the blood stream.

Just thought id introduce my self, as some people on here might know me from bike trials, trials-forum e.t.c.

Take Care,

Nadine... :lol:

Heya. You may know of me as 'delusional' from TF. It shows how out of touch I am, I thought you were a good few years younger than you are (sorry).

Good luck with the motorbikes, I'm sure you'll soon find yourself wanting to sell the push bike to get a better motorbike :op

Heya. You may know of me as 'delusional' from TF. It shows how out of touch I am, I thought you were a good few years younger than you are (sorry).

Good luck with the motorbikes, I'm sure you'll soon find yourself wanting to sell the push bike to get a better motorbike :op

I will take that as a campliment(sp) lol

Im sure i will keep push bike just always something to fall back on :guinness:

Edited by NadineStaniforth