Scorpa Easy Problems

lisas800

Just wondering if anyone else has had a problem with the Easy not wanting to change gear?? My lads got a 97 Easy, 1st and 2nd are fine but it just does not like changing up from 2nd at all. Having a bit of a problem with clutch drag aswell at the minute but put that down to it not been used for some time. Its had a change of oil but still the same. Had a go on it myself yesterday and coming down one section it sounded like a wailing banshi stuck in 2nd!!! Any ideas anyone??

Cheers

if its the same problem as mine was all you`ll need too do is drop the oil remove lever`s and casing pull out shift shaft and bend back too central position putting it back on between each very small bend (it`s the little tang the spring ends sit on you`ll be bending) too see how it`s going.

Hopefully it`ll be the same as it`s a nice easy fix :chairfall:

EDIT: Doh :blink: just remembered you`ll have too take the clutch off too! again not a hard job just make sure you unload the sprung screws squarley if you know what I mean? and a impact wrentch for the basket nut comes in handy :ph34r: probably forgot a few other things but if you get stuck give me a shout

Edited by barrybaines