More Trials On Tv & 04 Season Kickoff

dbrown

Hello everybody,

I just confirmed with Tommi Ahvala that he'll be the special guest on the 2-wheel Tuesday show on Speed Channel next Tuesday night, March 23. I think it will air at 8PM Eastern (7 Central). They'll talk about the upcoming season of Trials and trials things in general, Tommi may do some tricks, and I expect they'll show some more footage from Greg's visit up to TTC a while back. So, heads up, & set your VCR for your poor slob buddies who don't get Speed Channel!

I think we'll get coverage of the upcoming nationals, starting with the opening rounds at the Trials Training Center in Tennessee on April 3 & 4.

-dan brown

Hey all,

don't forget to check out 2-wheel Tuesday tonight 8PM EST, 7PM CST. Tommi Ahvala will be on and will talk about the upcoming season, which starts weekend after next at the Trials Training Center in Tennessee.

The big Trials Training Days event is this weekend (March 27/28), we have about 100 riders pre-entered for it plus a bunch of spectators. It will be a fantastic event, lots of riding with the pros, show-off riding, a big BBQ Saturday night, and the following Monday (March 29) will be a Pro-Am team gate trial with all the proceeds from Monday going to the TDN team. Tuesday through Thursday we'll have some organized practice sessions and a Dual Sport ride.

For the opening round of the Nationals on April 3/4 we have 140 pre-entered riders. Sections will be a mix of rocky creek sections, hillclimbs, rock steps & ledges, and some may have a bit of all. We really tried to include a wide variety this time. Sawmill Creek is perfect, running water but not too much. Weather has been fantastic lately, highs are in 60's & 70's.

Also, we have brought in a road building crew and have constructed a paved road around the entire 650 acre property to all the sections. - ok, maybe that's a little exaggeration. The loop will be around 3-4 miles each day. Saturday loop uses the zig-zag trail with 180 degree switchbacks up the side of the mountain and some really scenic views, it's my absolute favorite trail on the whole place. Sunday loop goes up by Lampkin falls, which is running nicely. I know that Jack Hemingway will love 'em both.

Ok, if you read this far down I will share a secret rumor. Tommi Ahvala told me yesterday that there appears to be likely a show cancellation and that he maybe will come & ride the TN nationals. Not absolutely sure, but he's making plans in that direction. Whoo-Hoo!

See you there, this is gonna be great!

Dan

www.trialstrainingcenter.com

Just watched Two Wheel Tuesday! Fantastic! Great exposure for the sport of trials. Tommi Ahvalla is a great representative. I believe that Greg White has got the trials bug, and hopefully that will continue.