Stickers?

jtt

Andy - goto http://www.cafepress.com  - give them the artwork and they'll print up t-shirts, coffee mugs, etc. and sell them online for you.  Of course, they'll extract a tidy sum, but 70% of something is better than 100% of nothing.

Get my name down for a TrialsCentral "Classic Thong" @ 7.99 and "Camisole" @ 15.99.

Those Hebo's get a bit warm in the summer.

Should think there's a few people that know me feeling a bit unwell by now, just at the thought of it.

put them on ebay as a "buy now" price... and do a link on here to it. They will sort out paypal and varius other payments.. only a little commission.

I've found that there are two commisions, one when you take the payment & the second when you want to withdraw your money from paypals account.

I find that Nochex is better with no charges, Paypal is a bit extortionate.

Nochex

Also I have had loads of spam email saying your paypal account is about to expire please click on the link to renew your details :lol: yeah right

BT virus checked the file and found it to be infected with the netsky worm and i got about three of these emails a day until i contacted bt and told them i do not use paypal and never will.

I know what you mean - I'm a little old fashioned too - just ask my wife.....or my boyfriend. :lol:

The problem with cheque's is you have to actually do something with them when you get them, like put them in the bank straight away and confirm that they've cleared a few days later before sending the kit out.

At least with Paypal, and presumably Nochex, when the money's gone in it's confirmed, you get an email and you can send the kit out straight away.

OK if you're around a bank fairly often I suppose, but I visit the bank about once a year. Everything else I do on line.

My two penneth anyway.

Call me old fashioned, but what about a simple cheque or money order to an address??

Thats how I deal on eBay all the time.

I agree, Im in school with no credit cards or cheques, and if I did it wouldn't have any money in it as I blow it all on drinks and going out.

Although, If I managed to keep some aside, I would be able to send it to Andy and he can send me what I require, cash in hand, no tax.

It would be much easier for myself, and maybe others. Although could be a problem for thoughs in other countrys, as Mr. Andy would have to convert the cash, maybe costing him more then the stickers.

As with cash, you will have 100%, wereas others (unsure??) such as PayPal might ask for a percentage of the money.

----