Cliff Collinson Trial

beta200

Just got back from setting out tomorrow's Cliff Collinson trial. Should be a good one, 2 laps of 18 sections covering all of Low North Park from Aubrey's to Moor End. Hopefully there's something for everyone in there, the clubman course should be steady for all (nowt daft) and there's some big stuff for the experts. Spilt start so there shouldn't be much queueing (hopefully).

Post here or on the SDMC forums and let us know what you thought!

Thanks Lads I was told that it was a good trial, but just thought i would ask the question to get a bit of feed back, are you riding tomorrow and if you are which class will you be riding. The other thing i wanted to ask a bit off the topic but you might know, i have not yet returned my membership for the camp along with my key i was told by a friend i could renew it before the trial starts, is this true or will they be too busy to sort it out for me.

Dont want to miss the trial because of this.

Dave

Cheers Lewis i will be riding clubman B tomorrow as well, should be steady but it will probably get real wet.

I went up on Wednesday and down the road to the foundations it was like a river there was that much water, and i dont think it will have dried out much, and its just started to rain as i add this reply.

Dave

Although I had a very poor second lap it was an excellent trial, good variation of sections and good use of the whole of Harwood Dale.

The only drawback was the burgers.They used to be spot on after a trial, the ones served up today were........

:banana2: