Hi From The Gulf Islands Of Bc Canada

floored

Good god, the only thing worse than a Leafs fan, is a Habs fan! :D I can excuse a Scotsman living far away from here to be not too bright when it comes to choosing a favorite team, but as for the rest of you :dunce: .

Steve

Agreed :banana2:

I whole heartedly agree that Habs fans are the worst, but that's because we've been spoiled by successful teams that had heart.

As you know Leafs fan are just easy to please, and the Canucks represent everything that is wrong with hockey today ie: if you throw lots of money out for talent it buys individuals, not a team.

Truth be told, I've become disenchanted with what Hockey (and many other sports) has become. Real heart barely exists anymore so I'm not inclined to pay a weeks wages to take my kids to a game.

Anyway.......this could get ugly, so I guess it's time to change the topic.

So Steve.....Bob Masse is a local rider eh? I've heard he was on the island.

If you're speaking with him, you can let him know that my wife and I own one of the flooring stores (Hence Floored) called Ganges Floor Coverings. Perhaps if he has some time, he can help an over biked rookie.

Later - Andrew

OK, now we are getting to weird here! Andrew, I was over there working last year installing handrails in a townhouse complex right beside the Hotel just outside of Ganges.Harbour House I think it's called. I am a finishing carpenter, and have my own company over here.Small world eh! Bob met me a couple of times for lunch while I was over there! He also comes over to Shawnigan for some club events! you can contact him through a personal message on here. Just click on My Controls and you can access the personal messaging. His handle is Masso! Good luck!

cheers, Steve

PS. Oh and by the way, with almost 2 periods over, the Canucks lead the Habs 3-0. I smell shutout for Luongo!

Edited by Steve Fracy