2007 Wtc Entry List For Spain

cota kid

Its great to see that Jarvis, Kuroyama, Nozaki are all making a welcome return to the World Stage, well at least for the Spanish Round. Whether or not they plan to ride any further rounds I don't know. But last years Championship was a little lacking without their prescence.

Be also good to see the North East's Michael Phillipson also making the long trip to Andulacia

Would also be nice to see Sam Connor riding again, he's on top form!

I'll be watching to see how the likes of Dabill, Taddy, Morris do with the return of Jarvis and Kuroyama. Could Dabill etc ... have had an unexpected good result last year because Jarvis and Kuroyama were not riding?

When can Wigg, Haslam and Danby ride WTC? and what of these guy's for 2007.

Would also be nice to see Sam Connor riding again, he's on top form!

When can Wigg, Haslam and Danby ride WTC? and what of these guy's for 2007.

The rules were changed recently but from what I understand riders must be 18 for the top route.

Ross and Sam at 18 could ride the full WTC this year, but I understand Ross is sticking youth and Sam from the info given out will do a full season Junior (too old for youth) thanks to the Scorpa deal. Alexz 17 has to ride a 125cc bike till he is 18 in November, so will probably move up to do Junior on the small bike.