Smage Sets World Records

city trials

The details are a bit raw at the moment - but word from the X-Games is, Phillip Smage has set a couple of world records in the SnowSkate events.

Needless to say, the family is very proud of you. If you're not whooping it up too much in Aspen and reading this Phillip - call home. Mom's (Northern Normie) waiting to hear from ya.

World Record #2

Edited by City Trials

I heard he 1st did the most consecutive moving kickflips in a row w/o missing (14) next was highset OLLIE of 27 3/4 " then longest Ollie of 11 ft 4 " AND at the freejam comp was picked overall winner so it sounds like he swept the show what fun that must have been. He will be home in afew hours with the details/

Normie and I had nothng to do with this. Phillip did all by himself. Phillip is practically the inventor of SnowSk8ing - a pioneer of sorts. Kinda like you and observed trials. (Sorry Mich, I just couldn't help it, that one slipped out.)

FYI: He won the x-games gold in 2005, missed out in '06.

Wow, time flys! Good to see that he can come back and still "go well"

I find the X-Games an amazing bit of promotion and business! Any sport that makes the event has production value and entertainment. So to be on that cutting edge for Phillip is really an honor and shows that greatness runs in the family.

Now, it's Patrick's turn!