Bill Faulkner. Guest Speaker.

scorpa3

Trials rider and former motorcycle dealer Bill Faulkner will be the guest speaker tommorrow evening at the Strtaford-Upon-Avon Clubs social evening.

The event kicks of at 8pm with Master of Ceremonies Alan Wright introducing Bill at the Tiddington Home Guard Club, Tiddington near Stratford.

There is no charge for the entry, just turn up and enjoy a pleasant night.

Trials rider and former motorcycle dealer Bill Faulkner will be the guest speaker tommorrow evening at the Strtaford-Upon-Avon Clubs social evening.

The event kicks of at 8pm with Master of Ceremonies Alan Wright introducing Bill at the Tiddington Home Guard Club, Tiddington near Stratford.

There is no charge for the entry, just turn up and enjoy a pleasant night.

Is that the same Bill Faulkner that owns the motorcycle shop along the botley road in Oxford and I used to go to Abingdon College with I wonder?

Hi Guys.

I think,

Bill started his trials riding on a D1 Compitition BSA Bantam, the same time as our mate John Gleed on the same make and model.

He was the first man to ride a Works Triumph tiger cub in the Scottish,

He rode A Gold Star trials outfit , the same time as we did,with lots of Fun I might add.

And was the last compitive rider on a Semi-works B40 Bsa. A all round good bloke.

Regards Charlie.

• 3 years later...

Hi Guy's

Bill is coming along to the "Classic Trials Show" and bringing with him a load of his best bikes.

We Will get an interview with the man about his long career with motorcycles. should be very interesting.

Regards Charlie

If Bill is bringing a load of his bikes , you might need a bigger venue !