Guatemala Wtc

cota kid

Home Office Advice

"You should be on your guard and exercise great caution as violent crime is common throughout Guatemala"

"Tourists are targeted by criminals, especially those arriving at the airport"

"Armed robbery is becoming more usual in Antigua, Guatemala, and even the main areas of town during daylight hours have seen attacks. You should be on your guard at all times. "

"Violent crime is a major problem throughout Guatemala. Serious attacks on tourists, including murder and rape, have taken place. Armed robbery of tourists and muggings can happen anywhere in the country. "

"There have been attacks on cars and buses (including tourist buses) during daylight hours on well-used, main roads. These attacks have included the rape of female passengers."

"There are 5 to 6 murders a day in Guatemala City and surrounding areas. The majority involve the use of guns."

Personally, I'm glad I'm heading to my folks for the weekend. Not much chance of getting shot/mugged in rural Aberdeenshire. :o

some people have all the fun. It sound like quite some night out. I hope Shauns behaving himself.

i would have gone with cota kid as minder! certainly one not to mess with. i would have also taken denzil for the entertainment, if any body attacked densil he would bore them to death with tales about riding the future montesa 4RT. both of these guys are what trials abroad are about, good fun, i certainly enjoyed the crack with them in spain.

i would have gone with cota kid as minder! certainly one not to mess with. i would have also taken denzil for the entertainment, if any body attacked densil he would bore them to death with tales about riding the future montesa 4RT. both of these guys are what trials abroad are about, good fun, i certainly enjoyed the crack with them in spain.

Yes I knew it was going to be one hell of a weekend when I saw the blue lights of the guardia civil. Don't worry Pysclops they'll be plenty more....now DJ's single.

Edited by Cota Kid

Alexz's win is truly outstanding, what an achievement. Well done to him, Stu and Team Wiggy. I bet Dabster wishes he was in Guatemala, getting his bi focals polished.

Given the problems Browny's been having its also good to see him also on the podium.

Thought i might add that michael brown has been riding a borrowed S/HAND 03 BETA REV 3 TOTALY STOCK suspension and only minor engine mods! so 3rd is a amazing ride on a 4 year old bike! not taking anything away from alex but it cant be easy over there for michael :thumbup:

Edited by Slapshot 3
No text talk please