April Snow

outlaw dave

So here I was sitting in the backyard - in my shorts - also into a cool one , and I suddenly thought about poor old Taff in Alberta - What a shame here we are, flowers blooming, grass is green and we are out riding every Sunday, but only 9hrs away, Taff will be using 4wd just to get home on the Highway.

Now there is that saying in Calgary, that you only have to wait an hour for the weather to change, but the poor sods in Edmonton have had winter since last October. - No wonder all the houses in the OK Valley are being bought up by Albertans. - Did I mention I was also having a beer??

Dave:

Bout the same here on the island this weekend. Not sure whether to go for a ride(maybe too hot) or put the boat in the water!!! That's Ok, at least Alberta has......................why is it Taff lives there again??? At least he won't have to put his beer in the fridge to keep cold!!!

Steve

So here I was sitting in the backyard - in my shorts - also into a cool one , and I suddenly thought about poor old Taff in Alberta - What a shame here we are, flowers blooming, grass is green and we are out riding every Sunday, but only 9hrs away, Taff will be using 4wd just to get home on the Highway.

Now there is that saying in Calgary, that you only have to wait an hour for the weather to change, but the poor sods in Edmonton have had winter since last October. - No wonder all the houses in the OK Valley are being bought up by Albertans. - Did I mention I was also having a beer??

Thats the reason I left Winnipeg and headed back to blighty.....I really miss those manitoban winters eh ! :o

keep warm people cheers Leggins

What's wrong with a bit of hockey chat......I have some great conversations on here about hockey..even though I'm a Leafs fan :)

PS Well done Vancouver, what's the odds on an all Canadian Stanley Cup Final, Vancouver against the Ottawa Scumbags :thumbup: come on Fracy you must have some odds on that mate

Edited by Slapshot 3

What's wrong with a bit of hockey chat......I have some great conversations on here about hockey..even though I'm a Leafs fan :lol:

PS Well done Vancouver, what's the odds on an all Canadian Stanley Cup Final, Vancouver against the Ottawa Scumbags :lol: come on Fracy you must have some odds on that mate

Odds are........................................... it ain't gonna happen but it would be cool if it did....

BTW you lazy sunloungers..(Damn I wish I was one :) ) I rode the road bike in today (& yesterday) to work :thumbup:

Still bloody coldish tho'...

Luongo saved the series

Brian:

don't feel too bad, you are learning the hard way that regular season success does not equal playoff success. Our team finally have it right, start with a great goalie and work out from there!!! We will see how we do against a big but slow Anaheim team.

Donald, sorry but I really have a hard time feeling sorry for anyone who cheers for the stinkin Leafs! :thumbup:

Steve

Friday Apri 13th we had 8" of snow in Pampa. Saturday the 21st we were chased home by tornadoes from MacKenzie Reservoir after working to set up a trials. All this 2500 km south south east of Calgary in the Texas Panhandle.

DFW

Edited by dfwilson

Brian:

don't feel too bad, you are learning the hard way that regular season success does not equal playoff success. Our team finally have it right, start with a great goalie and work out from there!!! We will see how we do against a big but slow Anaheim team.

Donald, sorry but I really have a hard time feeling sorry for anyone who cheers for the stinkin Leafs! :)

Steve

well said steve! but i would rather be playing toronto than anahiem. :thumbup: