April Snow

outlaw dave

Just waiting for a call from my Oiler buddies to go for a round of golf...... ;)

No need to get jealous Steve...... the Canucks'll probably be hitting the links in a week or so (hoping not as I want to see Pronger smacked in the nuts first)... ;)

Brian:

don't feel too bad, you are learning the hard way that regular season success does not equal playoff success. Our team finally have it right, start with a great goalie and work out from there!!! We will see how we do against a big but slow Anaheim team.

Donald, sorry but I really have a hard time feeling sorry for anyone who cheers for the stinkin Leafs! ;)

Steve

well said steve! but i would rather be playing toronto than anahiem. ;)

I know where to look for sympathy Steve, it's between sh!t and Syphillis in a dictionary (Queens English, i know you guys have some funny thoughts on spelling ;) ) At least it'll give you Canucks fans a pointer for where to look next week.

bit of clairvoyance going on there methinks.....I've just read six emails from my best mate, one after every goal the Scumbags scored and then one at the end. I need to chose my mates more carefully.

Schwing........clonk, inagine the sounds of the golf course :angry:

Edited by Slapshot 3

Me thinks the Ducks and everyone else is way too quick to write off the Canucks after game one. Huge heart with top players out with injury!! last night was Canuck hockey for sure.........oh and who made the pass on the winning goal????? Leading scorer for the team so far in the playoffs? Mr. Linden. ;)

Me thinks the Ducks and everyone else is way too quick to write off the Canucks after game one. Huge heart with top players out with injury!! last night was Canuck hockey for sure.........oh and who made the pass on the winning goal????? Leading scorer for the team so far in the playoffs? Mr. Linden. :angry:

What happened last night then?............ ;)

How many chances do the Ducks wanna give the 'nucks?....

I dunno.... I'm starting to like golf ;)