First Trial On Sunday....

randyrat

:D hi, very glad to hear you had a good time, as did i at my first trial back in october.

it took me a couple of laps to calm down and get in the swing of things, was given loads of help and advice for which i will be eternally greatful

as the arnt many ladies out there i did feel a bit out of my depth, but to my absolute amazment i came third in the adult begginners.

pure begginers luck . :beer:

i m keeping to the white route this year to master the basics then go to yellow next year

i have found that if i think about a section to much i do badly but if i throw my self at it i tend to do ok

good luck :D

ladtrialer :::: ,,,, throw your self at it ? ,,, lol !!! that's what im afraid of !!! some of those rocks can make an owiee !!!

yeppers... was on the pond dam, there at my house. leaned over on the 4-wheeler... and fell off the dang thing !!! skinned me hand up pretty good !!

my dawg clyde thought it was funnie as heck !!

randyrat... glad to hear your story !! cannot wait to give it a try myself ! :beer:

weet