Britsh Championship Round Sunday

physco

Saw those at the Colmore Ian, as you said great bit work, think Chriss had some pegs he had made as well on the Sherco, both could be a big seller if they go into production :beer:

Quality pics as usual lads, hey Heath if that bad back puts you into early retirement, could always earn a few quid with shots like those

Edited by Betarev3

Right then I will never be awake in time for work in the morning but I am very near completion HERE should be my gallery still uploading the last few but there are a few too keep you going!

Fantastic photos. What kind of camera?

Cheers

Doug

Barry was sweating a bit on that drop off.. on his fuji it goes blank after every shot and the bikes were nearly landing on us!!!

Here is later in the same section... Phillipson didn't get a 3 for this, would if he was Spanish... in spain!! :D

(bit grainy as i didn't have the flash set up for this quickly taken shot)

phillipsoncrash.jpg

look's like he got a 10 if you include the five between the leg's.

Great stuff :beer:

Right then I will never be awake in time for work in the morning but I am very near completion HERE should be my gallery still uploading the last few but there are a few too keep you going!

Fantastic photos. What kind of camera?

Cheers

Doug

I use a Fuji S5600 great bit of kit for the money although much happier in clear sunlight than under all the trees, still able to get some OK shots under the coverage though

A handfull of my shots were taken with the earlier version of Barry's camera... the s5500. Amazing little camera for the price. Everywhere we looked on Sunday there were people with the fuji s5600 happily snapping away.

Just updated my St. Mitchells Gallery with 74 photos... more to come, at some point!! :beer:

Thanks for the Pics guys! Mucho appreciated :D

Nice one Barry :banana2: never buy the TMX as its cack, but might just pop down the newsagent tomorrow and buy a copy. How many shillings did they give ya for the pictures? or did they give you a years free subscription?

Nothing, to be fair I offered them for free I don't mind that as I only take them for my enjoyment. The fact everyone else can easily enjoy them via the magic and speed of the internet is an added bonus. Lets face it I got the camera for Christmas and never really played with camera's much before hand so I really can't be asking for money!