Trials Listings

wasmeneh

Is there anywhere that Trials are listed on a state by state basis. I'm a newby and I'm trying to find some novice events to enter. Hopefully somewhere in North Carolina. I see a lot of listings but they are listed by event name not location.

Thanks in advance, new TY 350 owner

Mike

Mike:

There is an active trials club in the Carolina-Virginia area. Go to www.cvotc.org to get information. They have a very nice event coming up in Axton, VA on June 23/24. Where in NC are you located?

Located in Wilmington, NC.

Thanks for the link

Mike

Mike:

There is an active trials club in the Carolina-Virginia area. Go to www.cvotc.org to get information. They have a very nice event coming up in Axton, VA on June 23/24. Where in NC are you located?

There is an STRA event in Shooting Creek, NC (located between Franklin and Hayesville, NC on hwy 64) on July 14 and 15. This is a very Novice-friendly event in the mountains and offers shaded sections along and in a cold mountain stream.

Here is a link to the flyer:

http://setrialsriders.org/2007_Event_Info/...Creek_flyer.pdf

There is an STRA event in Shooting Creek, NC (located between Franklin and Hayesville, NC on hwy 64) on July 14 and 15. This is a very Novice-friendly event in the mountains and offers shaded sections along and in a cold mountain stream.

Here is a link to the flyer:

http://setrialsriders.org/2007_Event_Info/...Creek_flyer.pdf

As Brock says, Shooting Creek is a great event in a beautiful setting, and he always sets up a fun, very Novice-friendly event. Try to make it if you can.

Mike OD