Hi Folks Great To Be Back!

gsade

Just to say hello all.

Back to trials after a loooong lay off, last competed about 1976 :thumbup: always rode Bultaco's but decided to go eyetie with a Beta in March - should have done it years ago, forgotten how much fun it was & how friendly the folks are.

Any other old gits on here may have ridden with me years ago - my dad used to own "Netherthorpe Wood" near Worksop where the now defunct (as far as trials are concerned) Worksop & Retford clubs held trials.

Hope to see some old faces at the trials - seen some already - strangely most seem to have become "follicularly challenged" like me - and we didn't wear helmets back then so can'y blame that. :D

Ade

Couldn't you think of a better username than that young Ade - what about Betaade - nah, perhaps thats too much like lucazade :-)

Anyway, welcome - that bathrooms nearly finished so Ill be whupping you around the sections soon.

Best wishes

Yer GS mate.

• 3 weeks later...
I think i used to go to netherthorpe wood,was it across a field with a stream on your right hand side?

Sure was Greg, and a cracking wood with masses of steep banks, big rocks & that stream through - why did I let my dad sell it