Point In The Raga Rep...

gasserrobinson

just for the record, the swingarm and crankcases etc are not just simply painted, they are magnesium, much lighter than the std. alloy products. also many people like them for the fact that they have a special ltd. edition bike. i think its a great idea that they do this.

Not to mention the titanium header....

Arent the axles Ti also?

I would have a Raga over a Pro GG any day ,

The reason it is called a Raga is because it is GOOD, Like Raga ls ,

Raga has a certain rough and tough sound to it; lets just hope that Montesa don't call next years 4RT 'The Bou,' it just doesn't have the same ring. :wub:

I would have a Raga over a Pro GG any day ,

The reason it is called a Raga is because it is GOOD, Like Raga ls ,

Raga has a certain rough and tough sound to it; lets just hope that Montesa don't call next years 4RT 'The Bou,' it just doesn't have the same ring. :wub:

TURE , Why was there never a Dougie , LOL ,

• 2 weeks later...

it's not the previous years bike just 'dressed up' it's the next years bike modded up...i think the raga reps are a great idea, basically you get a tricked out bike at a lower cost than if you wanted to do it bit by bit. They also perform better, hence the magnesium swingarm and crankcase also the kehin carb. The raga reps are a great idea so are the 125 racing models aswell (Y)