Youth National Scores

fillb

nice site Ive never saw any results posted on that other youth national any chance of getting them this year?

i noticed only 4-5 line 0 riders graduating this year could be 7-8 new 0 riders next year. Lots of Texas riders with very good scores hope to get to see them in central regionals.

nice site Ive never saw any results posted on that other youth national any chance of getting them this year?

i noticed only 4-5 line 0 riders graduating this year could be 7-8 new 0 riders next year. Lots of Texas riders with very good scores hope to get to see them in central regionals.

Do you mean the left coast YN John?

i was a little suprized the result page says east coast youth nationals not just youth nationals i counted 12 entries from east coast 48 from middle to mid east america and only 7 from west coast. West coast nationals turnout should be better this year with nats coupled with it would love to go but 1700 miles $3 gas 60 hrs driving too much for me. makes me apriciate the effort made to tennesee by both coast but then again if the ttc was 1700 mikes from me id just have to figure a way its that good.

You guys should seriously consider that "exchange " program with the kids during the summer months. There seem to be enough bikes to go around, all you need is a bus ticket for the kids! :P John, Al, Brian, another kid or two for Les, he would'nt notice much difference!

You could rotate for a whole Month! :thumbup:

. There seem to be enough bikes to go around, all you need is a bus ticket for the kids!

There you go brian send Jordan up on a bus ive got 3 extra bikes at the moment.

Les could send his polite ,well behaved boys out. They could tear up a lot on a bike but at least they can fix what they break.