Wtc Riders

dad-

wtc rider and repsol team member billy bou will be entering at ESTC trial this sunday but new beta signing for 08 billy bunter is a no show ! he is staying at home sleeping and eating cakes. apparently he is well impressed with the bike but wants more practice before entering a trial as he is still having some problems riding and eating at the same time !!! with billy bou there its bad news for the local top riders leg end and the pro who were looking for an easy win!!! sorry lads prepare yourselfs for a thrashing !!!!! ;)

**** me Dad, you could have told me last week!!!! :unsure: or was it a last minute thing. Me and the legend will have no chance now ;) , might just go and watch instead, be great to see his trickery and mastery of the terrain,flick turns,hops and skewiff glasses ;)

Would have been good to see the 08 works Beta rider there as well but I have heard bike problems are causing a few problems at the moment

Edited by The Addict