Mid Wales Novogar

gasgasjamie

Just wondering if there was any news on the Mid Wales Novogar on Sept 24th. It's a cracking trial with alot of top stream sections and also this year what with the Belgian World Round being cancelled and the Novogar championship so close it could get the entry it deserves.

Thanks, Jamie

Been grabbing the regs together - apologies for delay.

I'll put a post elsewhwere on the site announcing the trial, but regs attached below.

It's the 23rd September by the way.

Hope to see the entry growing. I know we've had good reports from the past two years, and we intend to keep it the same format and roughly same level.

novogar_23_sept_2007.pdf

So are you tinkling the ivories again in the Cann Office on the Saturday evening Wayne, or have you turned all professional.

Think I'll be off first this year, but the Saturday night prep will probably be about the same.

I'll be serving food from about 7 o'clock this year by the way :-)

Edited by bikespace

cos all the others did nothing, and i was on holiday i couldnt get a room at the cann so not sure whats happening yet, probably get a hotel near by, or may drive up in morning, only if i can get really close ,and walk to the cann, will i be entertaining you with my witty banter and hilarious jokes.

Ill see what i can sort out, if i do get there , i'll be drinking guinness!!!!

• 2 weeks later...
It's a cracking trial with alot of top stream sections and also this year what with the Belgian World Round being cancelled and the Novogar championship so close it could get the entry it deserves.

Well, with a few entries unable to make it, the final number is under 60. Bit disappointing with the amount of work that goes in to it. :o

Shouldn't be too many queues, we've almost got a section each.

I've asked that the date be moved one week either way next year so we don't clash with the Hipwell.

Ah well, those of us that will be there will have a damned good trial.

Entry list will be on our web site tonight at some point.

For those at the front, I ruined a rear Dunlop on Saturday doing 3rd and 4th gear burnouts on the slippier waterfalls, so I've knocked most of the grease of for ya :rotfl:

I'm not riding this year so I've been able to scrub some sections up. Few more on Saturday and we're there.

This note will be in the riders list going out early this week, but please note that all bikes must be CLEAN before the start of the trial. Any dirty bikes will face the possibility of not being allowed to start. Spraying will also be carried out at the start of the trial to minimise any potential risks.

I'm sure riders will understand that this isn't over reacting, it's just taking sensible and reasonable precautions to protect our landowners.

Cheers,

Gaz

Still on at the moment.

If there's any change, I'll get it on here as soon as I know, and I'm sure we'll be splitting the entry forms up and ringing around if that point comes.

If it still goes ahead make sure the bikes are spotless.

Edited by bikespace