World's Largest Trials Rider

rev. victor

I'm 6'6" but nowhere near that big. I have a question because I am having problems with this, the bikes are all built for the average Joe (5'8" 180 lbs.) what mods have you done to get your bike comfortable? I can't even find a decent set of bars for my bike.

although i'm only 5.11 i felt the handlebars on my former gas gas and scorpa were a little low so i raised they by about an inch. If you find you stoop over the bars then try raising them like i did but don't over do it with spaces (raisers) or you'll end up with a set of bars which are like a high rise block and then liable to snap - be sensible thats all i'm saying.

I'm 6'6" but nowhere near that big. I have a question because I am having problems with this, the bikes are all built for the average Joe (5'8" 180 lbs.) what mods have you done to get your bike comfortable? I can't even find a decent set of bars for my bike.

I have found that some stiffer springs and a set of bar risers did all I needed, I am crappy rider. That being said I few bikes actually fit me. I just adapt to the bike.

My club has dubbed me the World's Largest Trials Rider. At 6'8" and 325 lbs (2 meters and 23.2 stone) I'm the biggest I ever met. Any other colossal riders out there?

Ric Smits, a ex-pro basketball player rides some vintage trials events. he's well over 7 feet tall.

Your right on the money Craig. Ric is HUGE!!! Here he is at broome tiaoga this year towering over his mx bike. (poor bike)

http://jimsandersonphoto.com/keyword/smits#171993710

He rides Vintage Ahrma Trials on and off.

If he is not riding and there he is always a supporter.

If your making a trials for him grab a step ladder and cut down everything you can reach. hahaha

--Biff