Practicing At Hawks Nest

tombo46

Ive ridden at hawks nest a few times in the past but i cant remember where it is or any details about it!!

does anyone know if you can practice there whenever you want? also, is there a fee to pay? Im looking at going tomorrow evening all being well.

also havnt got a clue where is it, if anyone could give me a postcode or a road its on id be grateful.

all the best

Tom

Hawks nest is on the A53 Leek to Buxton road in the village of Flash turn right if you have come from Buxton at a pub called the travellers rest just keep going on this small lane bearing left at any turns until you come to a gate and your at Hawks nest farm to pay at is a bit further on on the left.

found it without much trouble thanks =]

absolutly brilliant place to ride, 2 guys were there who were very impressive, made me feel a bit small, one of them said he lived there though but not sure about the other one....

only got to get membership for burycliffe now and ill be happy for a while hehe.

All the best

Tom