Boots?

ned1

i've had a quick scan around the forum and found a topic on boots, although it wasn't very helpful. I am basically looking for sum new boots, iv tried on some alpinestars and found them amazing in comparison to my forma grippers, although they are a little pricey i was just wondering what boots you guys use?..and basically some advantages and disadvantages?..

thanks alot

chris

i've had a quick scan around the forum and found a topic on boots, although it wasn't very helpful. I am basically looking for sum new boots, iv tried on some alpinestars and found them amazing in comparison to my forma grippers, although they are a little pricey i was just wondering what boots you guys use?..and basically some advantages and disadvantages?..

thanks alot

chris

i have gearne balence

fit like a glove and never broke!

:huh:

I'm on my sewcond pair of old style Novogars, I really like them but the soles do seem to wear out quickly. The latest versions are supposed to have longer wearing soles but my word are they stiff when new! White does seem to be the colour this year.

thanks alot

chris

i have gearne balence

fit like a glove and never broke!

:huh:

where did you get your gaerne balance boots from? ... i can find the classics and the oiled ones although i can't find the balance. I like the look of the gaerne boots alot! ... although what's the difference between the normal ones and the oiled ones?

cheers

chris