Forks

hrc2002

Just a question..

Why is it that forks for our trials bike are not widely sold as a 'part'? For example we can buy virtually any part for our bikes through an importer/dealer or website, but you never see forks being sold or advertised.

If I rang sandifords, would they sell Showa forks? :lol:

Cheers,

If you are on Showa forks HRC then a new bike may be in order as TFT says!!!

You can buy complete forks and/or stanchions.

I enquired about some Showas for my scorpa project (mainly for the colours to go with the new paint scheme!!) but on hearing the price kept me Piolis :lol:

Give Haven a ring as i know that they can get/ or do have em!!

Cant remember how much they were now but i know that they are much more than the

Just a question..

If I rang sandifords, would they sell Showa forks?  :lol:

You'd better be sitting down when you ring them, put a cushion on the table in front of you, then you won't damage your jaw when they tell you the price. :lol:

The Showas are shed loads, I have no idea on anything else - be interested if anyone had a price for GG forks. For some reason I'm thinking

We bought a set of 40mm marrazokis, I dont know how that is spelled, which were origional eq. on the last Fantic for $275.00US for a vintage bike project. Other than for valving changes they look just like whats on the new Gassers.

That was a good deal I felt. I know the slide tube for a Showa is more than that.

Aaron

I know that a fork inner (stantion?) is about 110 quid for a Beta Rev 3......from BVM

I scratched mine on a rock, and it then kept blowing fork seals...thats why I enquired about a new one, but have since managed to smoothen out my original one. :(

I scratched mine on a rock, and it then kept blowing fork seals...thats why I enquired about a new one, but have since managed to smoothen out my original one. :(

One of the guys here scratched his stantion (sp?) and used silver solder and wet & dry to fix it.